no money on black friday? Well I guess all the sales will go for not?

so Im like broke. This is the life I lead. I use most of my flow at the beginning of the month and its not much. So like all the sales are coming and what am I to do? Im looking for a good computer on my own site to do two things at once.
1. Test my website for the best vendor for a really powerful laptop at a fraction of the cost of American side
2. Have a processing unit that is compatible with the pool mining platforms on the web to see if this is an viable business option to get some investment in 

and thanks thats the time we got right now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Donate simple and easy pay it forward in a secure and ethical way

Fiverr Badge to Boost Your Business

I want to be able to eat the best food everyday for my palate and health benefits made with Chat GPT