Seems as though this has become a place to vent about life and see only the good in the world

I'm exhausted and am looking for a way to finally make ends meat. I have no idea how to do this and keep my Shopify site from not having enough money to pay the online rent of $29 monthly. I've attempted everything from blogging and working the internet as best as I am able and at the same time even heartfelt prayer and actions such as Paying It Forwaed by donating to causes above and beyond me. What do you suggest dear reader is the best place to go to in order to keep things running smoothly. Do I just talk about life and love and all the things necessary to have a good life like we say, health wealth and happiness through sushi, excercise and sleep? Maybe some good coffee with Heil in it? Gotta love that black strong coffee, if I'm not mistaken. Anti oxidant as well so keeps the body clean of potentially harmful products from the body. Do you want to donate to us in the interim or just check out our sites (feel free to read and soak up as much knowledge about the world as possible). Remember studies show that no more than 100k$ USD is needed to be happy from law of diminishing returns proven in all happiness studies. The power of positive thinking I guess. Even $1 to charity is enough to make a huge difference in your life according to the Pay It Forward denigram. Be it computers, concepts or coffee that will lead you to be healthy.

All the best
Kfir
PS
Did you want to share this on your social media as well? Feel free to peroxide as much as you want and share something insightful, necessary or good for a laugh around the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Donate simple and easy pay it forward in a secure and ethical way

Fiverr Badge to Boost Your Business

I want to be able to eat the best food everyday for my palate and health benefits made with Chat GPT