Dear Google

If you may be so kind as to ensure that my websites feed your spiders the best food imaginable (spider food) and in turn may you be able to feed me as well (Hey Google, Feed Me). I love sushi and barbecue, shawarma and schnitzel laffa (the real laffa). 

Anyways we're getting exhausted and running out of steam for the next post cycle. I guess sometime today we'll be able to make it back online and hopefully find some inspiration and some sort of money miracle that will bring health to us and to you dear reader. Oh and guest blogs are ripe. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Donate simple and easy pay it forward in a secure and ethical way

Fiverr Badge to Boost Your Business

I want to be able to eat the best food everyday for my palate and health benefits made with Chat GPT