Re: Welcome to The Weeds newsletter!

Exporting marijuana to other countries
Import laws ibid.
On Wed, 10 Nov 2021 at 2:27 כפיר כפיר <lakinkfirkfir@gmail.com> wrote:


From the desk of German Lopez
 

Thanks for signing up for the Weeds newsletter!

 

For those who don't know me, I'm German Lopez, a senior correspondent here at Vox. You've probably heard my voice on The Weeds podcast, discussing issues from the FBI to marijuana legalization to health care. Now I'll be doing my best to convert the ethos of the podcast into newsletter form.

 

Every Friday, I'll break down what's happening on policy and why it matters, field a reader question on policy issues, and highlight some research that stuck out to me — all to help guide you through the real-world impact of policymaking under the Biden administration.

 

Want a preview of what you can expect from this newsletter? Check out our most recent edition here. 

 

Want more policy reads? Here are just some of the recent issues I've covered for Vox: 

Before I let you go, I have one small request: Reply to this email with the questions you need clarity on regarding policy making under the Biden administration. 

 

See you on Fridays,

 

German Lopez

german@vox.com

@germanrlopez 

 
 
Facebook Twitter

work with a one-time or recurring contribution.

 

View our Privacy Notice and our Terms of Service.

 

Vox Media, 1201 Connecticut Ave. NW, Floor 11, Washington, DC 20036.
Copyright © 2021. All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Donate simple and easy pay it forward in a secure and ethical way

Fiverr Badge to Boost Your Business

I want to be able to eat the best food everyday for my palate and health benefits made with Chat GPT