Fwd: I Invested $1000 Into My Own Creator Coin on Bitclout




Thomas SmithThomas Smith in DIY Life Tech  ·  5 min readMember only content

THE $1K TEST

I Invested $1000 Into My Own Creator Coin on Bitclout

The network provides blockchain proof of skin in the game

Bitclout is among the most successful companies in a new wave of apps collectively dubbed Web3. Bitclout functions like a social network. People can create accounts on the Bitclout platform and post textual updates, photos, videos and more, just like on a traditional social network such as Twitter. Unlike traditional social media apps, though, Bitclout is powered by the blockchain. Posts on the app flow from creators to users without the need for a centralized company sitting in the middle, running servers, policing content, and slurping up personal information.

That aspect of Bitclout already makes it unique and interesting. But…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Donate simple and easy pay it forward in a secure and ethical way

Fiverr Badge to Boost Your Business

I want to be able to eat the best food everyday for my palate and health benefits made with Chat GPT