Search This Blog

Translate

eBay Linking EPN

Thursday, November 11, 2021

As long as the code runs, music should be playing

When you run your code and see how your performance is running, music should be playing if I'm not mistaken. I'm no expert in dev ops, but this is an incredible field to be in. Fun as heck if the stakes are not too high and you're able to be a productive member of the team. Invaluable I believe it is called.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finally, the best in country has arrived at your fingertips in Real Estate Jerusalem, Realtor Jerusalem and Jerusalem City Estates

נדל"ן בירושלים - למצוא את הנכס המתאים עבורכם נדל״ן בירושלים — למצוא את הנכס המתאים ...

Search This Blog

a place to find out about how to live well, blog about trends and find the best roast of coffee in the world for your daily consumption

Retainer Subscription